ESA BIC Application Workshop
Join our application writing workshop to increase your chance of being accepted into a European Space Agency Business Incubation Center (ESA BIC)!
ESA BIC Sweden is an incubation programme for entrepreneurs interested in evolving their space-connected business ideas into commercially successful start-up companies. Being accepted to ESA BIC Sweden is a unique opportunity to join Europe’s flourishing space ecosystem. Accepted start-ups receive:
- Funding of 500 000 SEK for product development and IPR
- Technical Support up to 80 hours through technical partners
- Access to ESA IP bank for commercialization
- Access to the international ESA BIC community and international ESA events
- Business development support and office facilities for up to 24 months
- Preferred access to experts, suppliers, and investment capital
The next deadline for applicants is the 13th September and, as one of the Swedish ESA BICs, Innovatum Science Park is offering potential applicants the chance to get a head start on their application.
We know that you need a high-quality business plan to succeed, and a critical part of applying to an ESA BIC is suitably presenting your business idea’s space connection. During two lunch webinars, we will introduce you to the initial assessment principles so that you can learn about ESA BIC Sweden’s expectations and receive practical tips on how to communicate your space connection clearly.
The criteria differs depending on whether your business idea is ‘upstream’ or ‘downstream’. Read on to find out which event is most relevant for you.